Why participate in Peer Lab research?
- It’s essential to the field of psychology to gather up-to-date information about the world and the people in it.
- The more we know about people all over the world, including you, the better we understand them.
- The development of effective intervention programs and other services (like Head Start, Healthy Families America, and Boys and Girls Club) is dependent upon the information that you and your child can provide – just by showing up, doing your best, and providing honest answers!
- It will make you feel good to help us.
- Some study participation is compensated with gift cards to local major retailers.
How do you participate in Peer Lab research?
- Please fill out a “Contact” form indicating your interest in participating in our study. This can be found under the Menu button on the top, right-hand side of your screen.